Search

Saturday 22 September 2012

hide folders in your phone

Have you ever wanted to hide
folders in your phone? If
yes,there here is very
interesting solution for you to
hide folders in your phone and
youdont even need any software for that. This trick can be used for any
JAVA phone from
Nokia,Samsung,M otorola,LG or any other company.
JUST FOLLOW SIMPLE STEPS 1. Create any new folder or
you can use any existing
folder that is to be hidden.
2. Rename the folder to any
name but with the extension
of .jad like if I want to hide my images folder then I will
name it as IMG.jad
3.Now create a new folder
with the same name in the
same directory but with the
extension of .jar So, I would create the folder with the
name IMG.jar
4. And thats it!! My orignal
images folder which has been
renamed with .jad gets hidden
and only folder with.jar extension is visible which is
empty.So,my data is
protected/ hidden from unwanted eyes. To unhide the orignal folder
you have to remove the .jar
extension from the new folder
and your orignal folder with
all the files and with .jad will
become visible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment